Current Value of ACE’s Property Portfolio
Homes Needed in Ontario in 10 Years
Within 5 Years
Canadian real estate can be a powerful
opportunity to build multi-generational wealth.
- Average house price
- Median family income
Average home price for all TRREB zones covering GTA, Orangeville and South Simcoe County.
Median family income for the Toronto Census Metropolital Area.
SOURCE: TRREB, STATISTICS CANADA
Despite income and home price disparities, invest confidently with ACE Trust.
- Provide investors with ground-level access to strategically located development projects across Ontario’s expanding landscape.
- Make real estate investing accessible to a more diverse investor base by giving them the confidence they need to exceed their financial goals.
- Facilitate real estate development in Ontario to meet the housing demands of today and tomorrow.
- Deliver attractive, risk-adjusted returns through our long-term residential real estate portfolio.
- Help investors navigate the ever-changing shifts in the market.
- Continue to actively manage the fund while financing additional Canadian real estate opportunities, as well as global development projects.
- Affordable Rental Building
- Toronto, ON
- Size: 25K sq. ft.
- Value: $21,000,000
- Condo Development
- Brantford, ON
- Size: 118K sq. ft.
- Value: $39,905,000
Forest Hill Homes
- Luxury Single Family
- Toronto, ON
- Size: 15K sq. ft.
- Value: $35,000,000
- Luxury Condo Building
- Etobicoke, ON
- Size: 76K sq. ft.
- Value: $71,316,250
- Freehold Townhouses
- London, ON
- Size: 49K sq. ft.
- Value: $13,725,000
With investor contributions as low as $1,000 CAD, ACE Trust invites you to learn more about how we are working to solve Ontario’s housing crisis, while helping our investors build multigenerational wealth.